Shipping and Order information
Australian and International orders
Shipping with TLC
First of all, thank you for your interest in my work. It brings me great joy to see my creations find new homes around the world – and my hope is that, if you take home a deck or pendant, for yourself or someone special, that it will bring happiness and inspiration!
I take every step to ensure your order arrives safely, though given the amount of changes in recent months, this page may not provide the most up-to-date information. Due to changing restrictions brought about by COVID-19, please check any restrictions/delays specific to your country before placing your order.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Extra steps are taken to ensure contamination-free workspaces and safe storage of all items in stock. In addition, orders are processed and packaged with extra care, following current COVID safety guidelines, where the goal is always safe delivery to you, the customer.
Please note that due to COVID, delivery times may be longer than expected.
Australia Post website provides delivery service updates for international locations. Unfortunately, due to suspended services, we are currently (February 2021) unable to ship to countries listed below:
Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Anguilla, Argentina, Bahrain, Belarus, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Polynesia, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niue, North Korea, North Macedonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Romania, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (US), Wallis and Futuna, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Regular Small Letter (flat items max 20mm) no tracking or refund on lost items (est. delivery 3-8 days)
- Express Post (flat items max 20mm) 1-2 business days – includes tracking (note: ‘next day delivery’ guarantee has been suspended by Australia Post, until further notice)
- Standard Parcel Post within Australia usually takes between 3-7 business days
- Express Parcel Post – 1-2 business days – includes tracking (note: ‘next day delivery’ guarantee has been suspended by Australia Post, until further notice)
- Economy Air Letter (flat items max 20mm) no tracking or refund on lost items (est. delivery 2-4 weeks)
- Registered Post International (flat items max 20mm) : signature on delivery + compensation for loss or damage – no tracking (est. delivery 10+ business days)
Economy Air Parcelcurrently suspended
- International Airmail with Tracking (est. delivery 1-3 weeks) tracking + full refund or replacement if package should get lost on route.
- International Express (est. delivery 2-10 days) tracking, signature on delivery + full refund or replacement if package should get lost on route.
All orders are carefully packaged to protect your items during shipping. Depending on the size of your order and the shipping option you select during checkout, the examples below illustrate the main packaging methods I use:
Small cardboard mailer (maximum thickness: 20mm), with extra tape to protect during shipping. This option is only available for small items (pendants, badges, single deck of poker size cards) . Please note: ‘Flat Rate International Airmail’ classed as a letter, does not include tracking or refund on lost items. In addition, delivery may take longer due to world-wide shipping challenges brought on by COVID-19.
Padded bags are classed as a small parcel where shipping cost is determined based on weight and destination. This option is suitable for one or two card decks, or a combination of items (cards, pendants, etc). Your items are securely wrapped in bubble-wrap, before placing in sturdy padded bag for shipping. Note: currently all international parcels must be sent with tracking included (Australia Post suspended Economy Airmail no tracking in March 2020). Within Australia, shipping options include Standard Parcel Post or Express.
This option is used for orders with multiple items to provide additional padding during shipping. Cost of shipping is determined by weight and the shipping option chosen during checkout.
For more information about shipping, delivery and returns, please view the full terms below:
Placing an order:
Adding item(s) to your cart
When you click on an ‘Add to Cart‘ button, the selected item will be added to your shopping basket. Some items have a ‘Select Options‘ button (instead of ‘Add to Cart’), allowing you choose from available options (size, colour, finishing etc). Once you have added an item to cart, you can either continue shopping or head through to checkout.
Click the shopping basket in the top menu to view your cart. On the cart page, you can review your order and make changes if you need to.
When you are ready, proceed through to checkout to provide your shipping address and finalise your order. Shipping options are calculated based on parcel weight and your delivery location.
- If you have a coupon, you can enter it here – note as some coupons are location specific, make sure you have added your address first.
- Special instructions can be added in the ‘Order notes’ section.
- Select your preferred shipping option
- Agree to the website terms
Finalising your order
Follow the PayPal link on the checkout page, to finalise payment using your PayPal account or credit card. Once payment is complete, you will receive an email, which confirms that your order is being processed. If your order is shipped with tracking, you will also receive a follow-up email with your tracking number.
Next, sit back and relax as your order is now being prepared and pampered for its journey to your address.